- This event has passed.
Hunter Valley Olive Oil Show 2019
August 21 @ 8:00 AM - October 4 @ 5:00 PM
The Hunter Valley Olive Association holds this annual awards which is open to members and non-members based anywhere in Australia. The competition awards excellence in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olives, Olive based soap and other olive related products for testing and appraisal.
Closing date for entries for:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is Friday 4th October 2019.
- Table Fruit and Tapenades: Friday 4th October 2019.
Show judging is on 26th October 2019.
The awards presentation is Thursday 14th November 2019.
Award winners will be announced at an Awards Presentation to be held on Thursday 15th November 2018 at Adina Vineyard and Olive Grove, 492 Lovedale Road, Lovedale NSW. Winners will be presented with their awards at this event.
HOW TO ENTER
- Click here to download a PDF of the entry form: Hunter Valley Olives Show 2019
- Mark each entry with your own Exhibit Identification Code, different code for each entry
- Include any analysis report if required
- Securely package the entries
- Include appropriate payment. Cheques should be made payable to the Hunter Olive Association Inc. or make a Direct Deposit to the Hunter Olive Association Inc (Please include your name).
BSB 062818 Account No: 10129133
HOA recommend packages can be sent by courier or hand delivered to:
The Chief Steward, Hunter Olive Show
c/o The Cellar Door
Adina Vineyard and Olive Grove
492 Lovedale Road, Lovedale NSW 2325
MORE INFORMATION: How to enter