- This event has passed.
Global Table – Australia’s largest food & beverage expo – September 2019
September 3, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - September 6, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
Global Table will involve a series of internationally-focused business events that will promote Australia as the destination for investors and traders to connect with business leaders from across the Asia‑Pacific.
Presented over four bumper days, and all under the one roof, the expo will focus on the full food supply chain, and will bring together global leaders and influencers from across their field. Global Table will connect Australia’s agri-food industry with the rest of the world through a series of internationally focussed, interactive business events, including conferences, workshops, direct business matching, and regional business site visits.
- Seeds&Chips – The Global Food Innovation Summit
- Three international keynote speakers – Former Secretary of State, John F. Kerry, Howard-Yana Shapiro, Chief Agriculture Officer – Mars Inc, Shama Sukul Lee, Founder & CEO – Sunfed Meats
- 60+ conference sessions featuring 200+ thought-leaders from Australia and the world
- 30+ ‘Teenovators’ participating across all conference sessions
- 60+ startups and innovators presenting solutions to challenges
- 100+ Australian export-ready food producers in the Global Table Trade Zone
- A day of hosted site visits to see innovation in action on 6 September 2019